| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cipo in May is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly wettish. Around 167.6mm (6.6in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Cipo May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Cipo, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Cipo:
- Cabrobo, Brazil - 299.1 kms (185.9 miles) NNW
- Floresta, Brazil - 276.1 kms (171.6 miles) N
- Petrolina, Brazil - 286.4 kms (178 miles) NW
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 112 kms (69.6 miles) NW
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) WNW
- Jacobina, Brazil - 213 kms (132.4 miles) W
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) W
- Serrinha, Brazil - 78.4 kms (48.7 miles) SW
- Alagoinhas, Brazil - 133.5 kms (82.9 miles) S
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 264.8 kms (164.5 miles) SW
- Salvador, Brazil - 215 kms (133.6 miles) S
- Itirucu, Brazil - 297.9 kms (185.1 miles) SSW