| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cipo in November is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.6 °C (92.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in November is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 60.8mm (2.4in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Cipo November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cipo, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cipo:
- Cabrobo, Brazil - 299.1 kms (185.9 miles) NNW
- Floresta, Brazil - 276.1 kms (171.6 miles) N
- Petrolina, Brazil - 286.4 kms (178 miles) NW
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 112 kms (69.6 miles) NW
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) WNW
- Jacobina, Brazil - 213 kms (132.4 miles) W
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) W
- Serrinha, Brazil - 78.4 kms (48.7 miles) SW
- Alagoinhas, Brazil - 133.5 kms (82.9 miles) S
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 264.8 kms (164.5 miles) SW
- Salvador, Brazil - 215 kms (133.6 miles) S
- Itirucu, Brazil - 297.9 kms (185.1 miles) SSW